The PPIA Graduate School Consortium is comprised of over 50 public policy and international affairs programs at some of the top universities in the nation. These institutions share PPIA’s commitment to increasing inclusion and participation of underrepresented groups in public service and are committed to supporting our fellows in their pursuit of a graduate education.
Joining the Consortium
PPIA welcomes opportunities to expand its Consortium. To join, schools and programs must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of one of our institutional sponsors (APPAM, APSIA, or NASPAA).
- Be willing to commit to waiving application fees for all PPIA alumni who apply for admission.
- Be willing to commit to providing a minimum one-time $5,000 scholarship to all PPIA alumni who are admitted (FYI – most consortium schools provide well above this minimum in financial aid).
If you are interested in joining the Graduate School Consortium please contact the national office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institutional Sponsors membership information:
- Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM)
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
Grad School Search
Find Professional Programs to Train You for Leadership in Public Service
Welcome to the PPIA Graduate School Search where you can look for and learn about graduate programs in public and international affairs. These programs make up the PPIA Graduate School Consortium and represent the finest and most respected in the nation offering advanced degrees in public policy, public administration, international relations and related fields.
Contact Cart & Search Schools
As you search for schools, use the Contact Cart to store all of the schools you are interested in, then use the Checkout function as a convenient way to communicate your interest to multiple schools, all in one simple, time-saving step.
Search below for schools either by location, by master list, or by area of specialization/study track. Use the Contact Cart window in the upper right to browse your search results, return for a new search or checkout.
Select school profiles from listing.
- American University School of International Service
- American University School of Public Affairs
- Brandeis University The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Brown University Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs
- Carnegie Mellon University H. John Heinz III College
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- Cornell University Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy
- George Mason University Schar School of Policy and Government
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- Georgetown University McCourt School of Public Policy
- Georgetown University Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Georgia Institute of Technology School of Public Policy
- Harvard University Harvard Kennedy School
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA)
- Johns Hopkins University Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey Graduate School of International Policy and Management
- Mills College Public Policy Program
- New York University Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Northeastern University School of Public Policy and Urban Affairs
- Oregon State University School of Public Policy
- Pardee RAND Graduate School Pardee RAND Graduate School
- Pepperdine University School of Public Policy
- Princeton University The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy
- Seton Hall School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs
- Texas A&M University Bush School of Government and Public Affairs
- The New School Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy
- The Pennsylvania State University School of International Affairs Program
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Government
- Tufts University The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
- University at Albany, SUNY Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy
- University of California, Berkeley Richard & Rhoda Goldman School of Public Policy
- University of California, Los Angeles Luskin School of Public Affairs
- University of California, San Diego School of Global Policy & Strategy
- University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- University of Colorado Denver - School of Public Affairs
- University of Connecticut Department of Public Policy
- University of Denver Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- University of Illinois College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs
- University of Maryland School of Public Policy
- University of Michigan Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- University of Notre Dame Keough School of Global Affairs
- University of Pennsylvania Fels Institute of Government
- University of Southern California Sol Price School of Public Policy
- University of Texas at Austin The Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
- University of Virginia Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
- University of Washington Evans School of Public Policy and Governance
- William & Mary Public Policy Program
- Yale University Jackson Institute for Global Affairs