NextGen Leadership: Ethics and Practice
Apply to the take advantage of this fully funded conference hosted by the Elliott School of International Affairs and the Trachtenberg School of Public Policy and Public Administration. Be prepared for a weekend of engagement, inspiration, and networking opportunities in the heart of the nation’s capital. You will learn from and network with leading scholars and policy experts in the field of domestic and international service. You will also have the opportunity to explore Washington, DC through site visits and cultural activities.
This free, three day conference will highlight the practical skills necessary for success in a public service career at home and abroad, while also emphasizing ethical decision making.
- Hot topics in public service: Domestics and global policy, diversity and public affairs, ethical leadership
- Explore careers in public service
- Gain a better understanding of the graduate school application process
- Social Events: Dinner reception and networking, social outing, and a tour of DC
When: Thursday, July 25 – Sunday, July 28, 2019
Where: Washington, DC
Who should apply?
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a legal permanent resident, or qualify for the DREAM Act.
- Open to rising junior or senior undergraduates.
- Traditionally underrepresented students are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Transportation, housing, and meals will be provided.
Deadline: Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 11:59PM EST
(Click above and register an account or log into an existing account to submit your application)